(Dex +1, Natural +18, size -1, )
AC flat footed :27
AC Touch: 10
CMB/CMD +30 / +41
Attack: +25 Slam 2d10+14 Crit(20)X2
Full attack: (2) +25 Slam 2d10+14 Crit(20)X2
Special Qualities: DR 15/Adamantine, Darkvision 60,
SR 20, Low-light Vision, Imm Cold/Fire
Saves: Fort +10, Ref +8, Will +7
Abilities: Str 30, Dex 12, Con 0, Int 0, Wis 0, Chr 0
Skills: Climb 10, Intimidate 4, Jump 10, Know dungeon 0, Listen 0, Spot 0, Swim 10,
Feats: Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Fighting, Weapon Specialization, Armour prof heavy, Armour prof light, Armour prof medium, Greater Weapon Focus, Greater Weapon Specialization, Martial Weap Prof, Shield Proficiency, Simple Weapon Proficiency, Tower Shield Proficiency
Immune to Acid
• Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
• Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
• Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects.
• Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. Positive energy damages creatures.
• Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
• Not at risk of death from massive damage, but is immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points.
• Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
• Do not breathe, eat, or sleep.