Hit die: 7d12 (51hp)
AC: 25, FF23, T 9 (Natural +7, size -1, Half-plate +9, )
Base Attack/Grapple: 5/19
Attack: +14 Gore 1d8+15 Crit(20-20)X2
Full attack: +14 Gore 1d8+15
Qualities: Blindsense, DR5/adamantine, Imm Fire, Secent 100'
Saves: Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -
Abilities: Str 31, Dex 12, Con 0, Int 0, Wis 12, Chr 0
Skills: Perception 13
Feats: Alertness, Endurance, Iron Will, Toughness
Immune to Acid
• Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
• Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
• Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects.
• Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. Positive energy damages creatures.
• Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
• Not at risk of death from massive damage, but is immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points.
• Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
• Do not breathe, eat, or sleep.