Giestorvan can create bone constructs from fallen foes. A medium or large foe creates 1 medium skeletal construct. Huge foes create 2 medium skeletal constructs.
AC 11 (+1 Natural armor)
Attack: Poison Orb ranged +3 toch (2d6 poison dmg)
F+0 R+0 W-
S11 D10 C- I- W12 Chr 2
Inferious Mage Construct (with Improved Skeleton Mastery)
AC 12 (+1 Natural armor, +2 Dex)
HP 37 (3d10+24)
Attack: Cold Orb or Fire Orb ranged +5 toch (3d6 cold or fire dmg)
F+0 R+1 W-
S11 D13 C- I- W12 Chr 2
Crypt Mage Construct (with Greater Skeleton Mastery)
AC 14 (+1 Natural armor, +3 Dex)
HP 52 (4d10+25)
Attack: Electricity Orb ranged +7 toch (4d6 electric dmg)
F+1 R+2 W-
S11 D15 C- I- W12 Chr 2
Death Mage Construct (with Supreme Skeletal Mastery)
AC 15 (+1 Natural armor, +4 Dex)
HP 68 (5d10+27)
Attack: Fire/Cold/ Electricty / Acid Orb (any type) ranged +8 touch (6d6 energy dmg)
F+1 R+3 W-
S11 D17 C- I- W12 Chr 2
Feats: Toughness, Improved Initiative
• No Constitution score. Any DCs or other Statistics that rely on a Constitution score treat a construct as having a score of 10 (no bonus or penalty).
• Low-light vision.
• Darkvision 60 feet.
• Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
• Immunity to bleed, disease, death effects, necromancy effects, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
• Cannot heal damage on its own, but often can be repaired via exposure to a certain kind of effect (see the creature's description for details) or through the use of the Craft Construct feat. Constructs can also be healed through spells such as make whole. A construct with the fast healing special quality still benefits from that quality.
• Not subject to ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion, energy drain, or nonlethal damage.
• Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects, or is harmless).
• Not at risk of death from massive damage. Immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points or less.
• A construct cannot be raised or resurrected.
• Constructs do not breathe, eat, or sleep.