- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Con
- Medium: Nymphs have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Nymph base land speed is 40 feet
- Lowlight Vision (EX): An Nymph can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Fey Blood (Ex): The Nymph is given the Fey type for all spells, effects, and magical abilities, etc. that affect the fey type.
- Druidic Affinity (Ex): A Nymph Druid gets +6 on Wild Empathy checks, and one extra charge of the druid's highest spell rank.
- Skills: A Nymph gets +4 on swim checks and can choose to take a 10 on a swim check regardless of distractions.
- Dreaded Cold Iron (Su) Being of Fey origin grants a Nymph a certain amount of resilience against attacks granting her DR3. However, like other Fey she is vulnerable to Cold Iron, but her mortal blood ironically makes a nymph even more vulnerable to cold iron. Whenever she is hit by Cold Iron it not only ignores her DR but it does double whatever damage it would otherwise have done.
- Fey Immunities: Nymphs are immune to magic sleep effects, get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects and are immune to baleful polymorph.
- Keen Senses: Half-nymphs receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy checks: Nymphs get along naturally with all people.
- Automatic Languages: Common, and Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Any
Alseid: These nymphs are expert healers they are NG
Naiad: Mostly found near areas of water, these nymphs are carefree and adventurous they are CG
Lampad These powerful dark nymphs are said to be the tools of gods. They bring vengeance LE
Oread These aggressive and fiery nymphs thrive near sources of flame. They are CN
Considered nymphs (Dryads) are lovers and protectors of nature and are LN